Chinook Fest Central 2016 was our best and biggest yet! We have a few changes and a bunch of exciting new things in store for 2017. Pre-sale tickets are available October 5th through November 4th.
21+ Friday & Saturday. Minors will not be permitted in festival grounds or in park camping. ALL AGES Sunday, kids under 12 are FREE.
Please visit our Camping page to discover options available at the festival. Additional local options include:
-Squaw Rock RV & Campground
-A variety of hotels located in Yakima, WA about 30 miles East.
Chinook Fest Central is expanding! In 2017 you will have the option of three parking zones. Two zones will be available to weekend pass holders only for a weekend parking fee of $20. The third zone will be open to all ticket holders and be FREE.
Weather conditions in Central Washington can be extreme. Be prepared for hot days and cool nights.
What to Bring:
– CASH. There is limited internet access so the festival accepts CASH ONLY.
– Flashlight to reach your camp at night.
– Swimsuit if you plan on jumping in the Naches River.
– Folding chairs for your concert viewing comfort. Height limit of 6″.
– Comfortable shoes.
– A jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings.
– No Fires.
– No Pets.
– 21+ Friday and Saturday.
– Alcohol, drugs, food, weapons and open containers (excluding reusable water bottles) will not be allowed beyond the security checkpoint into the festival grounds.
– RV Generator quiet time will be 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.